Sunday 31 January 2016

Who flew before?

Here's another batch of albums for you:

The "Before Birdmen Flew" Collection.


I can name a heap of lesser known Australian artists from the 80's, and even a select batch from the late 70's, but pre Radio Birdman? Nada. I suppose that's where these come in.

I originally grabbed these off a Russian Torrent Tracker, though a customary Google search found that Ice-10 may be the original source. In any case, I've re-tagged and re-uploaded the files, so you can listen to Volumes One, Two, Three and Four at your leisure.

Going through my archives, I've found that more and more rarer albums are finding releases, either through compilation tracks or sites like CD Baby or Bandcamp. I'll list up some of these as I work my way through my collection, but in any case, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment